Extraordinary service. Extraordinary food. Extraordinary experiences. That's what we stand for.
-Chef Eric Wells
TYPES OF SERVICES
An Intimate Dinner for Two
Cooking WITH CHEF WELLS COOKING Classes
Couples' Cooking Class
Chef Wells, what an exquisite fine dining experience we had for our 41st anniversary dinner. You did a splendid job in preparing our meal. Your conscientious and professional demeanor was greatly appreciated. It was the best dining out, I mean dining in, moment in our 41 years or marriage.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, Chef Eric has always enjoyed cooking. As a youth, his mother taught him the magic of pairing different ingredients, spices and herbs to create marvelous dishes. Before she passed in 2003, Chef Eric promised his mother that he would take his passion for food and make it his career of choice.
ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Graduate of the International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute, 2004 Culinary Instructor
- Loretta Paganini School of Cooking, Chesterland
- Sur La Table, Woodmere
- Fisher's Foods, North Canton
- Mt. Zion Church of Oakwood Village, Oakwood Village
- Western Reserve School of Cooking, Cleveland
- CornUcopia Place, Cleveland
- Winner, Vintage Ohio Celebrity Cook-Off, 2003
- 2nd Place-Professional, Greater Cleveland Chili Cook-Off for Autism, 2006
- Winner-People's Choice Award, Greater Cleveland Chili Cook-Off for Autism, 2008
- Medalist-Cleveland's Finest Hors Contest, 2008
- Named "Who's Who in Black Cleveland," 2013
- Winner, Vintage Ohio Celebrity Chef Cook-Off, 2015
- TV Cleveland, Channel 8, "Fox 8 in the Morning," "Good Day Cleveland" and "The Robin Swoboda Show"
- TV Cleveland, Channel 5, WEWS
- TV Cleveland, Channel 3, WKYC
- RADIO WERE 1490 AM, Cleveland, "Basher Jones and Company"
- RADIO WZAK 93.1 FM, Cleveland, "Woman to Woman with Kym Sellers"
- PRINT The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- PRINT Talk of Cleveland Magazine
- PRINT Cuisine Noir Magazine
- PRINT Cleveland Scene Magazine
- PRINT The Cleveland Call and Post
- PRINT Cleveland Magazine
- Hurricane Katrina Relief
- Autism Society of Greater Cleveland
- Our Lady of the Wayside
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Hunger Network of Greater Cleveland
- American Heart Association
an atmosphere to remember
Cooking Classes With Chef Eric Wells
Call (216) 254–2808, e-mail: info@skyeLaraes.com or request a quote by completing the Inquiry Form below.